Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

And lots MORE 4x6 photos


In my last layout I used more than 12 photos.  Today, I have 9 4x6 in a mix of landscape and portrait orientation on a traditional 12x12 layout.  The only catch is that I have one photos split right down the middle.

That isn't my normal style but I think it works nicely in this page and keeps everything symmetrical.  The embellishments are really jeweled flowers that I cut the stems off of.  The page also features stenciling with one of my favorite mediums - heavy gel mixed with Perfect Pearls.

For more on 2 pagers or on stenciling on your pages, visit my Class Page.

Here's the process video:



And here are the sketches:


3 comments:

  1. WOW so very pretty. Thank you for all of your FUN hard work you do for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa - you made me want to scrapbook again. Your LO looks great but it also looks like something *I* could even do. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...